Sunday, September 18, 2016

Happy Fall Y'All

Good morning!  So I guess fall is on it's way whether I'm ready for it or not.  I actually love fall ... except that it signals the end of summer.  Anyway, I thought I'd share a fall card featuring a sweet little scarecrow.



This cute scarecrow is from the Scarecrows clear stamp from Pink and Main.  There are a couple of adorable scarecrows, accessory images, and fun sentiments included in this set so be sure to go check it out.  I colored the scarecrow and crow with copics and diecut them with the Scarecrow Dies.  I added some polka-dots on one of the patches with a white gel pen and used my Wink of Stella clear glitter pen on the overall buttons.  I used a black glaze pen on the scarecrow eyes and the bird's eyes, and then applied some Glossy Accents to the bird's beak and claws.  I used some colorful Doodlebug Design papers on my card and finished it with a few of their matte sprinkle dots.  If you live in my area you can find all the supplies to make this card at The Paper Cottage.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Fun Friday Challenge #156 - Anything Goes
Pink and Main Challenge #13  -  Autumn

Stamps:  Pink and Main - Scarecrows
Paper:  Doodlebug Design - Flea Market; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Pink and Main Scarecrow Dies, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Dies, My Favorite Things Stitched Circle STAX Die, Glossy Accents, white gel pen, black glaze pen, Wink of Stella clear glitter pen, Doodlebug Design Fall Matte Sprinkles

5 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute!! I am such a sucker for scarecrows!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. l like Autumn too! your card Anita is so adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute!! Love that scarecrow and your fun card design!! Thanks for linking up your project this month!!
    Have a wonderful day!!
    Kimberly :)
    Kimberly’s Crafty Spot
    Pink & Main Stamps, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable!! That little scarecrow is super cute and I LOVE that leaf paper you used; so pretty! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete