Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Have A Boo-Tiful Day

Good morning!  I hope you're having a wonderful week.  Today I'm sharing another fun Halloween card.


This not-so-scary image is Digi Spooky from Digi Box Designs. I colored this cute ghost and tombstone with copics and then diecut the image with the Stitched Square Die from Your Next Stamp.  The stars and sentiment banner were cut using some Die-namics from My Favorite Things.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  

Hugs, Anita


I would like to enter my card in the following challenge:
Crafty Creations #325  -  Halloween

Stamps:  Digi Box Designs - Digi Spooky; Lawn Fawn - sentiment
Paper:  Doodlebug Design - Haunted Mansion; Neenah
Other:  Copics, YNS Stitched Rectangle Die, YNS Stitched Square Die, MFT Fishtail Flags Layers STAX, MFT Stacking Stars, white embossing powder


No comments:

Post a Comment