Saturday, September 3, 2016

The Challenge #76 - Sketch Challenge

Good morning everyone!  Our team took a break over the summer and we're back today starting off with a sketch challenge.  We've moved our challenges to Saturdays and I hope you can join us this week at Always Playing With Paper's The Challenge.


I used the adorable BB Beary Special Birthday set from My Favorite Things.  This set has so many cute images and sentiments!  I colored the image with copics and then diecut it using the Die-namics BB Beary Special Birthday.  I used the Stitched Rectangle Die from Your Next Stamp to cut my dp.  I used a black glaze pen on the bear's eyes and nose and used my Wink of Stella Clear Glitter pen on the gift and balloon.  I added a few sparkly sequins to finish my card.
   


Be sure to stop by The Challenge to see the fabulous projects by the rest of the DT. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful weekend! 

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  My Favorite Things - BB Beary Special Birthday
Paper:  Doodlebug Design - Sugar Shoppe; Neenah
Other:  Copics, YNS Stitched Rectangle die, MFT Die-namics BB Beary Special Birthday, black glaze pen, Wink of Stella clear glitter pen, white acrylic paint, sequins

3 comments: