Saturday, September 10, 2016

The Challenge #77 - Color Inspiration

Good morning!  I hope you have plans for a fabulous and fun weekend!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for the new challenge over at Always Playing With Paper's The Challenge.  Each week we have a different type of challenge and this week it's a color challenge.  I hope you play along!




I used this fun LLD Soda Pop stamp set from My Favorite Things.  I used distress inks to watercolor my background.  I diecut the soda bottles with the companion Die-namics LLD Soda Pop Bottles and sponged distress inks on the bottles.  The bottle labels were stamped using cute stamps from this same set.  There are some really cute sentiments in this stamp set too.  I added a few sequins to give the card a little sparkle. 
  


Be sure to stop by The Challenge to see the beautiful work by the rest of the DT! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  My Favorite Things - LLD Soda Pop
Paper:  Neenah; Strathmore w/c paper
Other:  Distress inks, MFT Die-namics LLD Soda Pop Bottles; sequins

5 comments:

  1. This is so cool!! I should get those soda bottles, I bet Hunter would like them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely l hope your weekend is going well x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really cool, I love those ombre bottles! Come visit/follow me on my new blog www.shesacolorqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Anita, I love your wonderful ink blending.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anita, this is so FUN! I love your pop bottles! Your card made me smile! XX

    ReplyDelete