Saturday, October 1, 2016

The Challenge #80 - Sketch Challenge

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for the new challenge over at Always Playing With Paper's The Challenge.  Each week we have a different type of challenge and this week it's a sketch challenge.  I hope you play along!


I used this fun Winter Sparrows stamp set from Lawn Fawn.  I colored the birds with copics and then used the coordinating Winter Sparrows Lawn Cuts to diecut the birds and their little branch.  The colorful papers are from Doodlebug Design and the sentiment is from My Favorite Things. 




Be sure to stop by The Challenge to see the beautiful work by the rest of the DT! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend! 

Hugs, Anita

Stamps:  Lawn Fawn - Winter Sparrows; My Favorite Things - sentiment
Paper:  Doodlebug Design - Santa Express; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Die, Spellbinders Circles Dies, My Favorite Things Fishtail Flags Layers STAX Die

5 comments:

  1. Awww..This is SUPER sweet!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! Love the colours! Beautiful sketch, too!
    Edith

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a stunning card l like it a lot x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Anita, I love your sweet little birds and the wonderful festive papers.

    ReplyDelete