Saturday, October 8, 2016

The Challenge #81 - Color Inspiration

Good morning!  I hope you have a fun weekend planned!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for our new challenge over at Always Playing With Paper's The Challenge.  Each week we have a different type of challenge and this week it's a color challenge.  I hope you find some time to play along!



I used a chubby snowman called Playful Snowman from Whipper Snapper Designs.  I stamped the snowman on Neenah cardstock and then diecut him using a stitched rectangle die.  I sponged distress ink on the background and colored the snowman with copics.  I added a snowflake with a little pearl and that finished off my card. 



Be sure to stop by The Challenge to see the great projects by the rest of the DT! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Whipper Snapper Designs - Playful Snowman
Paper:  Neenah
Other:  Copics, Distress Ink, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Dies, My Favorite Things Snowflake Die, Glamour Dust, red pearl, white gel pen


2 comments:

  1. Another fantastic card Anita! You took what might appear to be a difficult color combo and hit a home run with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Anita, I love your adorable showman and the wintry scene you have created.

    ReplyDelete