Thursday, February 23, 2017

You Are The Sprinkles On My Donut

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a card I made using some sweet Neat & Tangled products.


These adorable images are from the Say Yes To Donuts stamp set.  I colored these cuties with copics and then used the coordinating Nice & Neat Dies to diecut them.  I used a Wink of Stella clear glitter pen on the donut frosting.  I used a black glaze pen on the kids' eyes.  The papers are from the Doodlebug Cream & Sugar paper pad and I added a few enamel dots to finish my card. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in the following challenge:
Little Tangles Challenge #77 - Diecutting

Stamp:  Neat & Tangled - Say Yes To Donuts
Paper:  Doodlebug Design - Cream & Sugar; Neenah
Other:  Nice & Neat Say Yes To Donuts Dies, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Dies, My Favorite Things Flags Layers STAX, black glaze pen, Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen, enamel dots

1 comment:

  1. Anita, this is such a sweet card! Absolutely fantastic coloring of those little people. I like the pattern paper and the design you've used on the card too - everything is just perfect! Thank you so much for joining us at Little Tangles!
    xx Ashwini. LTDT

    ReplyDelete