Sunday, April 23, 2017

Have A Novel Birthday

Good morning.  Today I'm sharing a birthday card using a fun Birdie Brown stamp and die set.



I love this BB Our Story stamp set ... such adorable images and sentiments.  I colored the images with copics and then diecut them using the Die-namics BB Our Story dies.  I used the Stitched Rectangle Dies from Your Next Stamp to diecut my backing paper.  I used the Die-namics Stitched Circle Stax to cut the white cardstock and then sponged yellow ink to reflect the light from the lamp.  I paper-pieced the chair and lamp shade, and then stamped the sentiment on a banner I cut using the Die-namics Fishtail Flags Layers Stax.  I used a black glaze pen on the little girl's eyes and the the dog's nose, and then added some enamel dots to finish my card. 

Copics Used:
Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R30
Hair - E47, E44, E43, E42, E41
Chair - paper pieced and shaded with YR23, Y26, Y23
Lampshade - paper pieced and shaded with BG57, BG53, BG11
Skirt - BG18, BG57, BG53, BG000
Book - E08, YR18, YR14, YR12, C5, C3
Dog - E33, E31, E30, E50

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  My Favorite Things - BB Our Story
Paper:  Echo Park - I Love Family; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Die, MFT Stitched Circle Stax and MFT Fishtail Flags Layers Stax Die-namics, black glaze pen, enamel dots


No comments:

Post a Comment