Thursday, July 6, 2017

The Challenge #90 - Inspiration

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for our new challenge over at Always Playing With Paper's The Challenge.


Our challenge this week is an inspiration challenge and we have a beautiful picture to inspire you.  I used the Spring Flowers stamp set from Simon Says Stamp, colored everything with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, and then fussy cut them.  The sentiment is from the Everyday Greetings set by Mama Elephant.  I added some sequins to add a bit of sparkle to my card.


Be sure to stop by The Challenge to see what the rest of the DT created this week.  I hope you find some time to play along in the challenge. 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Hugs, Anita


Stamps:  Simon Says Stamp - Spring Flowers; Mama Elephant - Everyday Greetings
Paper:  Neenah; w/c paper
Other:  Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, sequins

8 comments:

  1. HI, Your card jumped out and grabbed me and begged me to comment! This card is so pretty. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! I think we all knocked it out of the park this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous...simply beautiful card. Your flowers are so incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your beautiful watercoloring really brings those flowers to life Anita. Lovely! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Anita - your colouring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect card in every way, from the colouring to the design. Simply lovely.

    ReplyDelete