Thursday, July 27, 2017

The Challenge #93 - Keywords

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for our latest challenge over at Always Playing With Paper's The Challenge.


Our challenge this week is a "keyword" challenge and I used the adorable Snuggle Bunnies from My Favorite Things.  I colored the bunnies with copics and then diecut them using the coordinating die-namics.  I used the Stitched Scallop Basic Edges die-namic to cut the plaid paper from the Plaid Patterns Merry & Bright Paper Pack.  I used the Stitched Circle Frames die-namic to cut the circle and then stenciled the clouds using distress ink and the Stencil Cloud.  Lastly, I added a few enamel dots to finish off my card. 


You can use as few or as many of the keywords to create your card as you like.  Be sure to stop by The Challenge to see what the rest of the DT created this week.  I hope you find some time to play along in the challenge.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  My Favorite Things - Snuggle Bunnies
Paper:  My Favorite Things - Plaid Patterns Merry & Bright Paper Pack; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Distress Ink, MFT Stitched Scallop Basic Edges Die-namic, MFT Stitched Circle Frames Die-namic, MFT Cloud Stencil, enamel dots, black glaze pen

7 comments:

  1. I love this card! I always love those blues and greens together. This is one of the few MFT Stamp that I actually have. You've done such a gorgeous card with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card, and love the colours - they looks so fresh & clean!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card. Love the papers and those cute images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, I love this adorable image and the fun background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet...love your wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card. The colors and images are so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness, this is cute! I love the pretty plaid paper, fun design and adorable bunnies!

    ReplyDelete