Monday, July 17, 2017

You're Grrreat

Good morning, I hope you had a fabulous weekend!  Today I'm sharing a card using an adorable stamp and die set from My Favorite Things.


This cute little pirate and parrot are from the Party Like A Pirate stamp set.  I colored the images with copics and then diecut them with the coordinating die-namics.  I used the Stitched Scallop Basic Edges Die-namics and the Stitched Square Scallop Frames Die-namics to cut my Bristol paper.  I used distress ink to create the sand and I used the Stencil Cloud to stencil the clouds.  I used foam tape on the frame, pirate, and parrot to give my card some dimension.  I also used a black glaze pen on the pirate's and parrot's eyes.  

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a great week!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in the following challenge:
MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge 341

Stamp:  My Favorite Things - Party Like A Pirate
Paper:  Neenah, Bristol
Other:  Copics, Distress Inks, MFT Stitched Scallop Basic Edges Die-namics, MFT Stitched Square Scallop Frames Die-namics, MFT Stencil Cloud, black glaze pen        

No comments:

Post a Comment