Saturday, August 19, 2017

You Give The Best Hugs

Good morning!  I hope your weekend is off to a great start!  Today I'm sharing a fun card I made using some My Favorite Things products.


Aren't these Cuddly Koalas adorable?  I used the Stitched Circle STAX die-namic to diecut a circle and then used distress inks to sponge on some color.  I colored the koalas and branches with copics and then diecut them using the coordinating die-namics.  I used a black glaze pen on the koala eyes and added Glossy Accents to their noses.  I stamped the sentiment on a banner I cut using the Fishtail Flags STAX die-namic.  Lastly, I added a few enamel dots to finish my card. 

I'm entering my card in the My Favorite Things Camp Create Day 5 - Delightful Diecutting Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.  Enjoy your weekend!

Hugs, Anita

Stamps:  My Favorite Things - Cuddly Koalas
Paper:  Doodlebug Design - At The Zoo; Neenah
Other:  Copics, distress inks, black glaze pen, Glossy Accents, Doodlebug Design Matte Sprinkles - Zoo

No comments:

Post a Comment