Monday, March 12, 2018

The Greeting Farm - March Previews Day 1

Hello and welcome to Day 1 of The Greeting Farm previews of the March release!  Today I'm sharing the new "Fairy Garden" stamp set!



Isn't this little fairy garden too adorable?  I think it's just the sweetest thing I've seen in ages!  I have so many friends that are into fairy gardens so I can see this stamp set getting lots of use!  I colored everything with copics and then diecut them using the coordinating dies.  I stenciled some clouds with distress ink and then used my copic markers to create the ground and the blades of grass.  I adhered the fairy garden, welcome flag, and fairy with foam tape. 

I hope you stop back tomorrow for our second day of previews.  In the meantime, stop by The Greeting Farm Blog to see what the rest of our amazing team made with this adorable set!

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  The Greeting Farm - Fairy Garden
Paper:  Neenah
Other:  Copics, Distress Ink, cloud stencil

1 comment: