Wednesday, May 9, 2018

The Greeting Farm - May Previews Day 1

Hello and welcome to Day 1 of The Greeting Farm previews of the May release!  Today I'm sharing the new Beach Bums stamp set!



Aren't they adorable?  This stamp set is perfect for making all those summer-themed cards.  Besides beach towels, chips, and drinks, there are lots of other cute accessories included in this set.  I colored everything with copics and then diecut them using the coordinating dies.  I sponged distress inks on Bristol to create the sand, water, and sky.  I applied Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the swim tube, chip bag, and water bottles.  This is such a fun set and I know you're going to want it!
 
Copics Used:
Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Girl Hair - 100, C5, C3, C1
Boy Hair - E49, E25, E23, E21
Bikini - B28, B26, B24, B21
Boy's Swim Trunks - R37
Swim Tube - Y38, Y19, Y15, Y13, YG17, YG03, YG01
Water Bottles - B01, R35, R32
Chips - R37, R35, R32, Y11
Towel - R37, R35, R32, YG17, YG03, YG01, YR09, YR07, YR04, BG05, BG01

I hope you stop back tomorrow for our second day of previews.  In the meantime, stop by The Greeting Farm Blog to see what the rest of our amazing team made with this adorable set!

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita


Stamp:  The Greeting Farm - Beach Bums
Paper:  Neenah; Bristol
Other:  Copics, Distress Inks, Nuvo Crystal Glaze

5 comments:

  1. Fab summer card Anita.
    Love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous, Anita! May I ask what Distress Inks you used? LOVE your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable scene! The colors really make this pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so in love with this stamp set and the coloring of this card! I love the beach and I wish I was laying on the beach!!

    ReplyDelete